Measurements and sampling in the field.
Enviromanager conducts hydrological and hydrometric measurements in the field:
- Water level measurements in wells and boreholes.
- Measurements of Water column chemical properties (conductivity, density, etc) in boreholes, wells, and anybody of water.
- Chemical analysis of water in the lab and the field.
- Measurements of rivers cross-sections and other geographical properties.
- Well testing, and well test analysis.
Our company also provides data analysis, interpolations, and extrapolations, from a resolution of a single borehole to spatial analysis.